We are looking for a mentor to guide our Techionista Academy students through the ups and downs of our Microsoft Azure Certified Data & AI course, as well as courses that are yet to be developed. As our Data & AI Mentor you support the students mainly online to take their learning to the next level.
Good to know:
- Our Academy is 100% online.
- This position concerns a 32-36 hour workweek
- Start date: as soon as possible.
- Organizing training days;
- Prepare, host and present weekly live events;
- Support role: as the backbone of the Hard Skill team, you ensure that everything is prepared, pun in place ad that everything runs smoothly for the students, so that they can learn in the most efficient way.
We are looking for you if you..
- Have a bright mind(set) aswel as a growth mindset
- Have sufficient knowledge of Data & AI;
- Have a passion for sharing your knowledge with others;
- Experienced in directing en motivating others;
- Are patient, flexible and a go-getter;
- Posses proactive communication skills;
- Are fluent in English and Dutch;
- Like to further expand the online options for retraining;
- Like to fulfil a supporting role; you are able to perform supporting tasks independently ;
What we have to offer
- A challenging job from the comfort of your own home, Techionista Academy works 100% online;
- A warm welcome to our small, close-knit energetic and ambitious team;
- A flexible environment with enough room and time to grow;
- A competitive salary.
Do you recognise yourself in this description?
Stuur ons een bericht via onderstaande button met als onderwerp: ‘Vacature Data & AI Mentor’. We hopen je snel te ontmoeten!
What is Techionista?
Techionista was founded in 2017, when Vivianne Bendermacher and Tamira van Roeyen decided it was time for more diversity and inclusion in IT and technology. After years of experience in media as editor-in-chief and digital transformation manager respectively, they realized that they lacked IT and Tech skills and they noticed that this was the case for many women. When they took a deep dive in the status of women in IT and Tech, they discovered that a lot of women might lose their jobs in the upcoming years due to digitalization, automation and robotization.
So they took on one of the greatest challenges of our time: strive and realise more inclusion and diversity in the IT & technology labour market. On this day, together with a great team of men, women and business partners, they have (re)trained over 700 women to work in IT and Technology.