Take advantage of the STAP budget
Unfortunately, the STAP Budget can no longer be used. Do you want to improve your tech skills or work on your soft skills for free or with a discount and enter the job market with more confidence? If the answer is yes, then check out the different funding and subsidy opportunities listed here!
Check out all our courses and pick the one that suits you best!
What is the STAP budget?
STAP stands for Stimulans ArbeidsmarktPositie. With the STAP budget of the Dutch government you can get up to € 1,000 compensation for a training or course of your choice. This allows you to further develop yourself and strengthen your position in the labor market. Techionista Academy is registered in the STAP Training Register, but unfortunately, it is no longer possible to follow a course using STAP Budget due to some changes that are independent of our Academy.
Still good to know that to qualify for the STAP budget, you must meet the following requirements:
- You are a citizen of the European Union or a family member of a citizen of the EU and you have a Dutch citizen service number
- You are over 18 years of age and do not (yet) receive an old age pension (AOW).
- You are insured under the national insurance scheme (this is the case if you have lived, worked or received benefits in the Netherlands for at least 6 months in the past 27 months)
- You are not applying for any other form of funding for the chosen course, such as student grants
- You have no STAP budget allocated this year
- The training course starts at the earliest 4 weeks after your application and at the latest 3 months after that.
No faq found
More information about STAP can be found on the central government website: STAP budget for training and development.